Home | Doug Silva | Surfing | Kitesurfing | SUP | Windsurfing | Pros | About | FAQ

Prizes! 2 Race Entries for the July, 20th, 2014 Maui Paddleboard Race

Big Mahalo to Adventure Sports Maui and @Chris for 2 $55 race entries to the July 20th, 2014 Maui Paddleboard Race.

Sign-up by Tuesday, July 8 to be entered in the raffle. The winners will be posted to this topic. One entry will go to a random member, and another will go to somebody that’s posted legit content to talksurf.com. For both raffles, if you share on Facebook, you’ll get 5 entries, and if a friend of yours signs up and shares, both you and your friend will 5 more entries. Be sure to let us know if a friend of yours shares! (post message or comment to TalkSurf - Home | Facebook).

If you’d like to contribute a sponsorship gift to encourage contributions, please email us at info@talksurf.com. All sponsor gifts are going 100% to the community to support the creation of valuable community content.

Mahalo!

From the TalkSurf.com Team

We need to get some more signups for the free race entries for the July 20th Maui Paddleboard race, so I’m extending the the entry deadline to Tuesday night, July 8! Bonus, if you share on Facebook, you’ll get 5 entries, and if a friend of your signs up and shares, both you and your friend will 5 more entries. Just let me know by Tuesday night. If you’re not in Maui or can’t race, the entry will be transferrable. It’s a GREAT race!

First drawing done. @deanchristener is the lucky random winner of a race entry.

Second drawing was among those that contributed content. @sjs is the lucky winner of that one.

Both Dean and Steven couldn’t use the race entries, so we’ve given the entries to @colleenhoneygirl and @HoganKania, both of whom I believe are doing the July 20th race on prone, and then doing Molokai to Oahu the following weekend. Let’s hope they give so some good info on the races and some good tips.

Big thanks to @Chris and Adventure Sports Maui for supporting TalkSurf.com!

Especially, glad to help support the prone community! If you could fill out the following form and drop off at the shop. I will see that you get into the race.

Entry Form here

Hi Chris,
I’m trying to secure a prone 12’ stock Bark board to paddle for the race. I’m flying over from Oahu and can’t bring board. Please let me know if you have or know anyone I can borrow:) Mahalo